Throat Gold - Soothes Throat Irritation in Cats
Throat Gold - Soothes Throat Irritation in Cats
Supports normal immune response to upper respiratory infections and reduces coughing due to throat conditions
- Throat comfort for persistent coughs
- Normal immune response to infections
- Trachea and larynx (voice box)
Order Throat Gold today and soothe your cat's uncomfortable throat
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
- You may receive a Large Canine 4 oz label, as we transition to our new Value Size 4 oz label
- Large Canine and Value Size are the same product, and both are suitable for large and small dogs, as well as cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
About Respiratory Problems in Cats
Many cats – especially very young and older cats – are prone to catching upper respiratory infections, similar to colds in humans. These tend to be highly contagious, so it’s best to keep an infected feline away from others, if possible.
Respiratory infections can be serious health conditions in both kittens and elderly cats, occasionally resulting in death. Even in an otherwise healthy and strong cat, respiratory infections are very unpleasant – just as a cold or flu is unpleasant to you. So it’s a good idea to get treatment, if only to ease your cat’s symptoms.
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Rattling breath, husky purring
- Reduced energy levels
What is Throat Gold?
Throat Gold has been developed using herbal ingredients to holistically support the tissues of the throat and entire upper respiratory tract of felines. Our veterinarians have selected herbs that address healthy respiration and general immunity, but specifically immunity of the throat's surface. Some of the herbs in Throat Gold are termed "demulcents". Demulcents are a type of plant constituent that are high in mucilage content and act to soothe and calm throat irritation, inflammation and cough.
We recommend a consultation with your veterinarian if you suspect your feline has a respiratory infection.
What is Throat Gold Used For?
Continuous coughing can be strenuous not only for a pet but for a pet owner as well. Throat Gold can help support your cat's normal immune response to infection. Throat Gold effectively works to maintain healthy tissues in the throat and respiratory tract and eases discomfort. Animals who have stayed in areas with poor ventilation, feel stressed out (such as during travel) or are exposed to cigarette smoke, may have less ability to fight infections. Kennels are often places where a pet can pick up an airborne infection. Pets that suffer from asthma are also more prone to respiratory symptoms. For symptom management of asthma, consider Respir-Gold.
Throat Gold can also be used for hoarseness of the throat. The ingredients of this formula are highly effective for supporting and maintaining health and comfort of the upper respiratory tract. Be sure not to confuse the "honking" cough of a cat attempting to clear a hairball with a respiratory infection.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Throat Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Throat Gold for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, wild-harvested or selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Throat Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Throat Gold?
Throat Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Throat Gold
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
Reduce exposure to cigarette smoke, dust, cold temperatures, stress and poorly ventilated areas.
We know cats can be finicky! Throat Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For use in cats and dogs only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Throat Gold is Formulated With:
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva): The bark of the Slippery Elm tree contains high amounts of mucilage and is used for soothing the mucous membranes of the throat. Commonly used for cough and phlegm, it helps to soothe the throat.
- Mullein leaf (Verbascum spp.): Mullein provides support to the lungs and throat. The leaves of Mullein contain mucilage, an important herbal component for breaking up mucous and soothing irritation in the throat.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea barbata): Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity of the throat tissues. Appropriate for bacterial and viral conditions.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): One of the most widely used herbs, Licorice root supports the immune system while also providing direct soothing properties for the throat and lungs.
... 423 mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Pet Wellbeing products are periodically reviewed by a Veterinary Board of Advisors to incorporate new clinical and scientific information that may improve the formula. There may be slight variations to the ingredients that are listed on this page. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and our team will assist you further
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.