Is this another Cancer Kit? Yes and no.
Firstly, if your pet is taking steroids and chemotherapy drugs right now, there are a lot of supplements you can’t give him/her. Our caring customer service people wanted to offer something beneficial for your pet, to help him/her feel better.
Secondly, the two products in this kit can be given to almost any pet as a gentle cleanse, to help the body’s natural systems of elimination. By helping the body eliminate more efficiently, through the liver, the lymphatic system, the kidneys and the digestive system, it can sometimes be like a “reset” button for those health systems to start working more efficiently. It can be very beneficial for supporting allergies that effect the skin, or to help to kick off a new health regimen.
“As a veterinarian, I always want to provide some comfort for dogs or cats who are feeling really unwell. Some Quality of Life. I’ve seen the products in the QOL Kit put some sparkle back into the eyes. A little more energy at a critical time.”
What is Detox Gold?
Detox Gold is similar to another Pet Wellbeing formula, Life Gold. Both formulas assist with getting toxic material out of the body. Every day, our pets are consuming, then eliminating what the body can’t use. As our pets age, the organs may not eliminate everything as efficiently.
Detox Gold assists the body’s channels to eliminate everything it doesn’t need. This is additional support to the liver, the kidneys, lymph and colon. When elimination is more efficient, it is normal to feel a greater sense of wellbeing.
Unlike Life Gold, Detox Gold will not have such a direct impact on the immune system. If your pet is taking drugs that suppress immunity, you have probably been advised not to stimulate or give immune-boosting substances.
SPARK Daily Nutritional Supplement
SPARK is an excellent companion product for Detox Gold.
SPARK is a comprehensive supplement added to food, designed to supply more nutrition. Nutrition that canines and felines can't always get from their diet. A leading naturopathic veterinarian developed SPARK to be a complete, all-in-one delivery of 43 natural ingredients, all researched and synergistically combined for their ability to maintain excellent health.
Many of the ingredients are termed "superfoods" because they are rich in vitamins, minerals and micronutrients available from food sources. These ingredients are easy to absorb and assimilate, and they maintain good health right down to the cellular level.
Unfortunately, many pet foods are highly processed and lack the vital nutrients that pets need to thrive. There is a big difference between surviving and thriving. SPARK was developed to give pets the best possible nutrition, so you never have to wonder if they are getting everything they need. Simply sprinkle it on their food. Most pets not only love the taste, they crave it.
SPARK is gluten free.
What is SPARK used for?
Our pets rely on us to provide them with what they need. Giving them daily, optimal nutrition is one way to show how much we care. Good nutrition keeps the immune system stronger, coat and teeth stay healthier, and energy levels and enjoyment of life are easier to maintain. A healthy diet and SPARK give you more peace-of-mind that you are giving your pet the best chance of a good life, for the long term.
How to Administer the Quality of Life Kit for Dogs and Cats
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2 kg).
Shake well before use.
We know animals can be finicky! Detox Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. Most people find it easiest to mix the drops into their pet's food, provided all the food is consumed.
Spark Daily Nutritional Supplement
Calculate the dosage :
|Dog or Cat Weights||Amounts (give slightly rounded)|
|Under 12lb||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Over 51lb||2 Teaspoons|
Give once daily, sprinkled on food. Can also be mixed with a small amount of water to make a "gravy" and added to food.
Use With Caution
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
May have hypoglycemic effect. Monitor blood sugar levels closely if administering blood-sugar-lowering drugs. Use caution with blood thinners.
An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Detox Gold is Formulated With:
- Nettle aerial parts (Urtica dioica): Sometimes referred to in herbal medicine as a "blood tonic", Nettle is high in minerals, chlorophyll, and contains histamine and Vitamin C. Nettle is used to help support the urinary tract, the lungs, the skin, and provide nutrition through easily-absorbed nutrients.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and supporting normal cell regeneration.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Red Clover flowering aerial parts (Trifolium pratense): One of nature's primary "cleansing" herbs for lymphatic support and for maintenance of skin health.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra): High is mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a long, traditional use for nausea, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
...319 mg per ml (approx. 20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.Inactive Ingredients:
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Spark Daily Nutritional Supplement is Formulated With:
- Algae Meal
- Free-range, Grass-fed Beef Liver Powder
- Ground Grass
- Ground Brown Rice Protein
- Dried Kelp
- Parsley Powder
- Blueberry Powder
- Flaxseed Powder
- Beet Fiber
- Natural Bacon Flavor
- Carrot Powder
- Broccoli Powder
- Spinach Powder
- Beta-Glucan (Torula Dried Yeast)
- L-Lycine HCl
- Condensed Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Solubles
- Condensed B. longum Fermentation Solubles
- Condensed Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Solubles
- Condensed Lactobacillus rhamnosus Fermentation Solubles
- Vitamin D3
- Dried Rhizopus oryzae Fermentation Solubles
- Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles
- Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Solubles
- Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Solubles
- Cayenne Powder
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.