What is Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs?
This outstanding formula incorporates comprehensive nutrition to support the natural immunity of a canine's urinary tract. With good immunity, opportunistic pathogens cannot take hold in the urinary tract. Each of the six ingredients works to establish a healthy environment in the bladder in a different way. Individually, the ingredients are uniquely beneficial but the combination creates a powerful shield to help maintain the ongoing health of your dog's urinary tract.
What is Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs Used For?
This is an ideal product for the maintenance of a healthy urinary tract.
For canines in need of urinary tract support, we recommend administering both of Pet Wellbeing's Urinary Gold formulas:
- Urinary Gold
- Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs
Once your dog's urinary tract issue is stable, it may be possible to only administer Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs. This will provide everyday protection for the urinary tract and is designed to prevent issues from recurring.
Administer Urinary Gold liquid supplement until your dog is back on track, with normal urination and feeling good again. It is then best to only give Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs for ongoing support and prevention. It is acceptable to administer both products at the same time.
Always seek the consultation of your veterinarian.
A note from our veterinarian ...
If you suspect that your dog may have an obstruction or total blockage of urine (urethral obstruction), seek veterinary advice immediately. As well as making frequent attempts to urinate, your pet will show signs of distress. Urethral obstruction is an acute, life-threatening condition.
Water. Your canine must have 24/7 access to fresh, clean water. Water is a key factor for maintaining a healthy urinary tract and making the urine less concentrated. Fresh and clean water is more enticing, and you want to encourage water intake as much as possible.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs?
- Selectively chosen ingredients: This formula is entirely prepared from ingredients from trusted sources only.
- Every batch tested: All raw materials are tested for identification and purity. Every batch of our Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs is tested to ensure the highest quality and purity. Every single batch.
- GMP Facility: Nationally recognized quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Our customers are protected because we ensure that the highest standards of manufacturing are strictly adhered to.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in the United States.
Who Makes Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs?
Urinary Gold DAILY for Dogs is made by Pet Wellbeing, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent any disease or condition.
How to Administer Urinary Gold DAILY
- Up to 15 lbs ... 1/2 Chew Daily
- 16 - 30 lbs ... 1 Chew Daily
- 31 - 60 lbs ... 2 Chews Daily
- 61 - 90 lbs ... 3 Chews Daily
- Over 90 lbs ... 4 Chews Daily
Store in a cool, dry place. Does not require refrigeration.
Use With Caution
As a general rule, it is not recommended to administer anything else if you give your dog blood thinners.
Safe use in pregnant or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Urinary Gold DAILY is Formulated With:
- D-Mannose: Adheres to harmful bacteria in the urinary tract and helps to excrete it. In this way, it gently helps to maintain normal and healthy immunity in the bladder.
- N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (NAG): This is a naturally-occurring form of glucosamine in the body. It helps to produce glycoproteins that comprise the cell wall layer of the urinary tract. This mucosal layer assists in defending against harmful bacteria. As the cells of this layer reproduce rapidly, NAG helps to keep the cells' integrity.
- Cranberry Extract: Contains antioxidants in its dark pigment called proanthocyanidins (PCOs). The PCOs found in Cranberry stop bacteria from attaching to the cells of the bladder.
- Bromelain: Contains enzymes that can digest certain proteins (proteolytic). Derived from pineapple stems, Bromelain has been found to help with the reduction of swelling.
- Cornsilk (Zea mays): Is a gentle urinary demulcent, meaning that its mucilage (viscous) content has a soothing effect on the membranes of the urinary tract.
- GanedenBC30™ (Bacillus coagulans) GBI-30, 6086: Is a patented strain of probiotic that helps to populate the urinary tract with "good" bacteria. The same type of bacteria that support the digestive tract are also required in the bladder to help prevent opportunistic pathogens from populating and causing infections. GanedenBC30™ is a highly stable form of Bacillus coagulans that is able to stay intact and unharmed until it reaches the small intestine. Uniquely, it is able to withstand heat, cold and pressure and is shelf stable (does not require refrigeration).
Active Ingredients per one chew:
- D-Mannose ... 100mg
- N-Acetyl-Glucosamine (shrimp and crab) ... 100mg
- Cranberry Extract ... 50mg
- Bromelain ... 50mg
- Corn Silk (Zea mays) ... 30mg
- GanedenBC30™ (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086) ... 50 million CFU
- Brewers Yeast
- Calcium Sulfate
- Chicken Liver Flavor
- Citric Acid
- Dried Skim Milk
- Mixed Tocopherols
- Propionic Acid
- Rosemary Extract
- Safflower Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Alginate
- Soy Lecithin
- Vegetable Oil
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.