Nettle-Eyebright Gold - Seasonal Allergy Defense for Cats
Nettle-Eyebright Gold - Seasonal Allergy Defense for Cats
Why Subscribe & Save?
Save 12% on all Subscribe & Save orders.
Lowest price guarantee - better than Amazon.
No fees, no commitments - cancel Subscribe & Save anytime.
Shop risk-free with our 5-Star Experience or it's FREE Guarantee. Risk-free 5-Star Experience or it's FREE Guarantee.
For seasonal allergies such as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, runny eyes and sneezing
- Supports normal histamine response to seasonal allergies
- Helps maintain normal immune activity
- Helps with face rubbing, watery eyes, sneezing, breathing difficulties
- May reduce congestion and excess mucous production
Order Nettle-Eyebright Gold today and help your cat maintain a healthy immune response to airborne allergens.
- Five-Star Experience or it's FREE
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 4-month supply for most cats
- 4 oz (118 ml) is an 8-month supply for most cats
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
About Feline Allergies
Allergies are a common condition affecting felines. They are characterized by the body's response to an allergen and can be caused by a wide variety of internal or external stimuli. Allergic reactions can differ from one cat to another, even for the same allergen.
It is important to determine the cause of your cat's allergies in order to minimize ongoing exposure. Alongside finding the cause, herbal supplements can be used to help ease symptoms, support the histamine response, and strengthen the immune system.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is a combination of herbal ingredients plus vitamin C, formulated by our holistic veterinarians for feline allergies (allergic rhinitis or hay fever). Its two main herbs, Nettles and Eyebright, have been used extensively for natural support of seasonal allergies. Other herbs in this formula help support the immune system and the specific reactions experienced by cats when airborne allergens affect them.
What is Nettle-Eyebright Gold Used For?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold may help with occasional discomfort associated with seasonal allergies. It is recommended for intermittent use, as needed.
Allergic rhinitis (or hay fever), a condition commonly experienced by humans, also affects cats in much the same way. Tissues in the nasal passages become inflamed and itchy. You may notice your cat rubbing his or her nose to gain relief. Watery, red eyes, sneezing, and excess nasal mucous are all common signs of allergic rhinitis. Springtime symptoms are usually caused by tree pollens, while weeds and other plants like grasses can be the culprit as the weather gets warmer in the summer and fall months.
Other substances can also elicit the same types of symptoms. Fungal spores and molds may be present indoors, particularly in damp areas like basements or garages. Dust or dust mites are common triggers and are found in carpets, bedding, window coverings, mattresses, and furniture covered with fabric. Sensitivities are not experienced the same way by every pet; rather, they are unique to each individual's immune system. It may be helpful to avoid having your cat in areas (outdoor or indoor) that seem to make their symptoms worse. An air purifier indoors can also be beneficial.
When pollens or other microscopic particles are inhaled by cats with overly sensitive immune systems, a chain reaction occurs: A sensitized immune system will produce antibodies to combat the antigen (allergen), and these antibodies cause other chemicals to be produced in the body, called mediators. One common mediator is histamine. It is these chemical mediators that have an affect on the tissues, particularly of the nose, eyes, and respiratory tract.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold targets this reaction in four ways:
- By providing natural antihistamines
- By supporting overall health of the immune system
- By supporting the comfort of the nasal passages and decreasing excess mucous production in the respiratory tract
- By helping with inflammation that can cause discomfort
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Nettle-Eyebright Gold comes with a Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Why Choose Nettle-Eyebright Gold for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Nettle-Eyebright Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our Five-Star Experience or it's FREE guarantee.
Who Makes Nettle-Eyebright Gold?
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Nettle-Eyebright Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Nettle-Eyebright Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to surgery. Use caution with hypotension (low blood pressure).
May be a GI irritant.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Nettle-Eyebright Gold is Formulated With:
- Nettle herb (Urtica dioica): A highly nutritive herb, Nettle has amounts of calcium, iron and silica. It also contains small amounts of naturally occurring plant histamines that incite an antihistamine response to occasional, season allergies.
- Eyebright herb (Euphrasia officinale): Often used in remedies that affect the eyes, nose, and throat, Eyebright promotes normal mucous production and may be helpful for sneezing, watery eyes, and irritated throat.
- Yerba Santa leaf (Eriodictyon californicum): The leaf of Yerba Santa elicits its action specifically within the respiratory system to support normal mucous production in the lungs. It also promotes expectoration and thus normal, clear airways and more comfortable breathing.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): Possesses many useful applications in various areas of the body. In this formula, its action is upon the underlying, triggered immune reaction to help maintain a normal response in sensitive cats.
- Ambrosia leaf (Ambrosia artemisiifolia): Known for its astringency, Ambrosia helps to tone (tighten) mucous membranes and lessen secretions, especially in the nasal cavity.
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis): This fragrant herb supports the immune system and the body's normal reaction to histamine. It is also mildly relaxing.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea): The leaves of the Olive tree assist overall normal, healthy immunity. They are also mildly astringent.
... 467 mg per ml
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C): Vitamin C supports the body's natural immune defenses.
... 30 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.