Lung Gold - Lower Respiratory Tract Support for Dogs
Lung Gold - Lower Respiratory Tract Support for Dogs
Supports healthy immune defenses in the lungs and easy breathing
- Supports normal immune defenses in the lungs and lower respiratory tract
- Helps maintain normal airway opening (dilation) to ease breathing
- Supports healthy oxygenation and optimal respiratory function
- Provides soothing comfort and relief
Order Lung Gold today and help your dog maintain healthy lungs and easier breathing
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) is a 1-month supply for most dogs (up to 50 lbs)
- 4 oz (118 ml) is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
- 4 oz Value Size is suitable for both large and small dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
What is Lung Gold?
Lung Gold is a combination of natural herbal ingredients, plus vitamin C, designed to help maintain healthy immunity in the lower respiratory tract of canines and ease breathing.
Lung Gold was developed by our holistic veterinarians to help dogs boost their innate resistance to harmful infections that affect the lungs. These can compromise breathing and healthy oxygenation of tissues. Lung Gold works deep within the lungs to help maintain open (dilated) airways for easier breathing.
Note: For upper respiratory tract problems (runny eyes & nose, sneezing, hoarse throat and dry, hacking cough), consider Throat Gold. For allergens affecting the lungs, consider Respir-Gold.
What is Lung Gold used for?
Lung Gold can provide added immune support in the lungs and help maintain normal dilation of the airways.
The respiratory system can be divided into two areas: the upper and lower respiratory tract. Lung Gold is ideal for support of the lower, branching bronchi and bronchioles.
Conditions in the lower respiratory tract can be caused by:
- Infections (viral, bacterial or fungal)
- Allergies (environmental, such as to cigarette smoke)
- Parasites (heartworm, lung worm)
Regardless of the cause, there is compromised ventilation and inadequate gas (oxygen, carbon dioxide) exchange in the alveoli of the lungs. Alveoli are hollow sacs at the base of the lungs where oxygen is taken in and transported throughout the body via the red blood cells, and carbon dioxide is released via exhalation.
Though Lung Gold may not be the primary support your dog requires, it can provide beneficial, supportive measures. Always seek the consultation of your veterinarian as needed.
A note from our veterinarian...
Respiratory illness can be very serious. At all times, it is important to monitor the progress of your dog and to seek the guidance of your veterinarian as needed.
Indoor and outdoor environmental toxins (such as cigarette smoke, car exhaust) can make a lung problem worse. If your canine is suffering from a lung-related condition, keep the air quality as clean as possible and eliminate additional stressors to the lungs. Provide good indoor ventilation, and don't let your dog ride in the back of a pick-up truck where exhaust fumes are heavy. If the cause is parasitic, it will be necessary to eliminate the parasites.
Serious lung conditions can be painful, lead to lack of interest in food, high white blood cell counts and cause fever. If you suspect your dog has a serious lung condition, Lung Gold is not the primary care they require. Please be sure to consult your veterinarian.
Does it Come With a Guarantee?
Yes! Lung Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Lung Gold for Your Canine Friend?
- Certified organic, ethically wild-harvested and selectively imported: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown, ethically wild-harvested, and selectively imported herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Lung Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Lung Gold?
Lung Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Lung Gold twice daily:
- Under 30 lb: Give one drop per 2 lb (1 kg) of body weight
- 30 - 34 lb: 0.75 ml
- 35 - 44 lb: 1.0 ml
- 45 - 64 lb: 1.25 ml
- 65 - 79 lb: 1.5 ml
- 80 - 99 lb: 1.75 ml
- 100 - 119 lb: 2.0 ml
- 120+ lb: 2.25 ml
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops: Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. Lung Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Absorption of drugs taken at the same time may be delayed.
- Use with caution with low blood pressure. Not to be used with hypotensive drugs or prior to anesthesia.
- If animal is coughing or has a fever, seek veterinary care immediately.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Lung Gold is Formulated With:
- Reishi fruiting body (Ganoderma lucidum): Used for many centuries in Asia, Reishi is among a group of "medicinal mushrooms" containing biologically active polysaccharides, known for their immune modulation properties. Reishi helps support the body's natural immunity to bacterial, viral and fungal infections, and overall vitality.
- Coptis root (Coptis chinensis): Coptis, similar to Goldenseal, also contains berberine, thought to be the most active constituent in both plants. Coptis root is used for antimicrobial purposes and works well to help dry secretions in the lungs.
- Fresh Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis): The genus name of this plant, Althaea, was derived from Greek, meaning "to cure". The roots are very high in mucilage and help to soothe mucous membranes, mainly of the lungs, digestive tract and urinary tract. Marshmallow is commonly found in herbal formulas for lungs and for throat irritation.
- Chinese Skullcap root (Scutellaria baicalensis): Chinese and Western Skullcap both have the ability to support the nervous system and have a calming affect. Chinese Skullcap has the added ability to support and maintain immunity and specifically support the lungs.
- Jujube fruit (Ziziphus jujube): This lung tonic adds a nourishing component to Lung Gold. Jujube is believed to increase stamina and strength and helps maintain a healthy immune system. Jujube is sometimes added to formulas because of its pleasant taste.
- Fresh Grindelia flower (Grindelia spp.): Used primarily for lung support and as an herbal expectorant, Grindelia helps soothe respiratory irritation and cough.
- Usnea thallus (Usnea spp.): Usnea, also called "Old Man's Beard", supports immunity and works particularly well for immunity in the throat and lungs.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): Ginger's therapeutic actions support expectoration and the body's innate ability to fight infections. It provides a gentle warming property to the overall formula.
... 415 mg per ml
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 10 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic, ethically wild-harvested or selectively imported.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin.