What is Agile Joints?
Agile Joints was formulated for mobility and to help maintain a normal range of motion in feline joints. Older pets in particular may benefit from extra support. It is common for our pet friends to require additional support for joints and connective tissue.
From our holistic veterinarian, Dr. Jan... "In my practice, almost all the pets over the age of ten need some degree of support to maintain normal cartilage."
What is Agile Joints used for?
Appropriate for all joints. Commonly used for shoulders, hip, knees, ankles, elbows and vertebrae. This proprietary blend of herbs works effectively to support the physiology of the joint tissues in all sizes and breeds.
The joints of the body are made up of the bones of the joint, cartilage that covers the ends of the bones, ligaments and a joint capsule that contains synovial fluid. This fluid works to lubricate the joint and works as a shock absorber when your pet walks, jumps and plays. All of these components need to be comfortable and working smoothly for the healthy function of the joint. Additionally, normal circulation into these areas helps to transport nutrients in and take waste products out.
Agile Joints nourishes the components of the joint tissue by supporting the underlying normal physiology. It also reduces free radical formation that can affect the joint.
A Note from our Veterinarian...
- Agile Joints may work very effectively given on its own. Also consider giving your feline Pet Wellbeing's Agile Joints PLUS for Cats. These two products for joint support are ideally used together. After administering both products for a period of time, desired results may be achieved. At that point, it may be possible to only give Agile Joints PLUS for Cats, but it is acceptable to administer both products, as needed.
- A good diet goes a long way for maintaining healthy joints and keeping weight within a healthy range. Excess weight can put more stress on the joints.
Can my cat take Agile Joints with medications?
Use caution if your pet is taking steroid medication or NSAIDS. Do not use with blood thinners. If your pet is taking medications, it is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using the product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Agile Joints comes with a 90 day money back guarantee.
Why choose Agile Joints for your cat?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Agile Joints is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money back guarantee.
Who makes Agile Joints?
Agile Joints is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Agile Joints
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! from Dr. Jan: This product is even more effective if administration amount is doubled for the first four weeks. Thereafter, amount can be decreased or tapered to the regular amount. Most cats respond optimally starting with this increased amount.
We know animals can be finicky! Agile Joints is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
Use With Caution
- Not to be used during pregnancy.
- If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. May be a GI irritant. Use with caution in animals at risk for GI ulceration. Use caution with steroid drugs and NSAIDS. Do not use with blood thinners.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Agile Joints is Formulated With
- Devil's Claw tuber (Harpagophytum procumbens): One of the main herbs used for the joints, both in animals and humans. Devil's Claw contains high values of a constituent called iridoid glycosides. This constituent has been shown to have a significant affect on all joints of the body.
- Sarsaparilla root (Smilax officinalis): Often used by athletes to improve performance, this well known herb contains specific components that keep joints moving easily.
- Dandelion root (Taraxacum offinicale): Full of minerals, Dandelion root works in a supportive role in this formula to keep healthy levels of uric acid and aids the body to metabolize (through the liver) and excrete normal amounts of waste products and water
- Yucca root (Yucca glauca): Native to Mexico, Yucca root is a food source plant containing valuable phytochemicals for use with joints (steroidal saponins and reservatrol).
- Boswellia gum (Boswellia serrata): Agile Joints contains a small amount of Boswellia gum. This potent resin, containing boswellic acid, has been studied for its powerful affect on joint health.
- Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa) extract 10% curcuminoids: This powerful herb has been the subject of many studies in recent years, particularly for its usefulness in joint health. It has been found to target key pathways that affect the joint. It is highly antioxidant and also used for general immunity and digestive health.
- Bromelain: Commonly used for digestion, this enzyme from pineapple stems is also aptly utilized for maintaining joint agility. Bromelain, containing proteolytic enzymes, has been used to support sports injuries and for normal recovery following orthopedic surgery.
...2400 GDU per ml (20 drops / ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.