Indications of Pain in Your Dog
When our canines are in discomfort, it's not always easy to tell because, unlike humans, they cannot tell us and may even try their best to disguise it.
It is up to us to be able to notice when our pets are in pain, and we need to look for the subtle changes in their behavior.
- Appearance: Your dog may be unable to groom himself or herself regularly and may become unkempt and untidy.
- Behavioral changes: Your dog may become less active, reluctant to move, trembling, circling. He or she may become protective of a certain body part, not want to be held, touched or he/she may hide.
- Physical abnormalities: Your dog may limp, be unable to put weight on a limb, appear hunched, or want to lay on his/her side more often.
What is Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is a proprietary combination of five herbs that work in unison to soothe your canine in times when discomfort is evident. A cause of discomfort can be associated with normal, daily activity.
What is Comfort Gold Used For?
It is difficult to watch, knowing your dog is in obvious discomfort. His or her mobility may be altered and enjoyment of daily activities can be challenged. When your canine is experiencing this, it is nice to know there is a natural supplement that can help. Comfort Gold increases a sense of wellbeing and gentle relaxation, without being sedating. It also supports normal blood flow into all areas of the body. When this happens, nutrients are circulated more widely and cellular waste is carried out for excretion. Comfort Gold supports this normal function of efficient circulation. Your pet may also experience an easy, restful sleep.
Is it difficult to administer?
No. Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious, natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your canine will like best. (ie: direct orally, on food or a treat).
Why Choose Comfort Gold for My Canine Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs. No endangered plants were used to ensure wild plant populations are protected.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Comfort Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA Registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90 day money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Comfort Gold?
Comfort Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
How to Administer Comfort Gold
Administer orally up to four times daily for the first 72 hours. After that, administer twice daily for the duration of the discomfort.
Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb. Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
We know that some dogs can be finicky! Comfort Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best (ie: orally, on a treat or mixed in with food)
Use With Caution
- Shake well before use.
- Do not use with blood-thinners. May change the absorption of pain-relievers and antibiotics.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Comfort Gold is Formulated With:
- Corydalis tuber (Corydalis yanhusuo): Used in Traditional Chinese Medicine, this herb has been used extensively to promote a sense of wellbeing in relation to physical discomfort. It also supports good sleep and normal circulation. It will not cause side effects such as GI bleeding or addiction. It is not damaging to the liver or kidneys. It is one of the best herbs known for powerful, direct action on the central nervous system.
- Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa): This golden herb, a native plant of South Asia, has been used in the health of almost every body system including joints, the digestive system and for the skin. It is also used to support the body's natural responses in circumstances that can lead to discomfort.
- Blue Vervain herb (Verbena hastata): A gentle, restorative tonic herb for the nervous system and physical discomfort perceived through normal feedback responses. This herb supports calmness and positive moods.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinalis): Ginger is used for a multitude of purposes. Its particular action in this formula is for maintenance of physical responses that can affect muscle health and comfort. Ginger is included at optimal doses to harmonize this formula without being overly spicy to the palate.
- Rosemary herb (Rosmarinus officinalis): A tonic herb for the entire nervous system, Rosemary provides antioxidant properties, calms muscle soreness and supports the body's innate immune response.
...475mg per ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
- Deionized water
- Natural bacon flavor
- Vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.