Life Gold for Dogs - Quality of Life and Lymphatic Support
Life Gold for Dogs - Quality of Life and Lymphatic Support
Natural health support to help energize your dog
- Supports the immune system
- Supports vital systems of detoxification
- Helps to reduce oxidative stress
- Supports antioxidant function
- Promotes long-term health
- Helps to re-establish the essence of a healthy, vibrant life
Guaranteed to support your dog's quality of life
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) bottle is a 1-month supply for most small/medium dogs
- 4 oz (118 ml) bottle is a 1-month supply for most large dogs
Calculate Dose - How long will this last my pet?
?What should you expect with our products?
Item added to your cart
Give your dog the best chance at a high quality of life!
Keep your dog’s immune system strong and help to keep his or her mood positive. Keep your dog happier and more comfortable.
What is Life Gold?
Life Gold is a proprietary formula developed for dogs to help maintain a good quality of life. More immune system and anti-oxidant support may be needed at this time.
If you see any anything in your dog's health that concerns you, seek the advice of a veterinarian immediately.
Life Gold is a support formula and not an alternative to medications recommended by your veterinarian.
With knowledge that draws on both traditional and scientific research of herbs, we have engineered an all-natural extract using herbs from around the world. This product really is GOLD when your pet's quality of life needs support.
Life Gold helps to ensure that the body's vital systems of detoxification are working well. The liver, kidneys, bowel, lungs, and skin all work to remove the body's waste products. The herbs in Life Gold also help the lymphatic system, a vital part of the immune system.
Life Gold supports your pet's long-term vitality.
What is Life Gold used for?
Life Gold provides support for antioxidant function in the body and may reduce free radical damage. It is safe to use long-term and effectively helps the body to excrete toxins normally through the channels of elimination.
Even if your pet is healthy, Life Gold can be used once or twice each year, to ensure that the body's detoxification systems are working optimally and to help reduce oxidative stress. This provides a foundation for long-term health.
Pet Wellbeing encourages a consultation with your veterinarian if you find lumps, enlarged lymph glands, notice wounds that don't heal, lameness, abnormal bleeding or other symptoms that are alarming.
What are free radicals?
Simply put, free radicals are unstable molecules in the bodies of animals (including humans) that are seeking to stabilize themselves by "stealing" from other molecules. When they do this, they create new free radicals. If free radicals continue in this type of cascading reaction it can eventually cause damage to the cells. Antioxidant support neutralizes these free radicals by stabilizing them. (Oxidative stress is the same as free radical damage.)
How do free radicals get into the body?
Some free radicals are normally present in the body but more accumulate as we age. Free radicals can increase when we are exposed to radiation, cigarette smoke, herbicides and toxic chemicals including many household cleaners and outdoor pollution.
Take special care to reduce your pet's exposure to toxins such as avoiding food that contains herbicides/pesticides or meat produced with growth-promoting agents. Inhaling cigarette smoke or riding in the back of a pick-up truck (where they breathe in the exhaust), cumulative radiation from many X-rays and strong chemicals from flea and tick management can all be contributing factors of oxidative stress.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Life Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Life Gold for your dog?
- Certified organic and ethically wild-harvested: Our formulas are entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All of our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every batch tested: Every batch of our Life Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who makes Life Gold?
Life Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you're happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honoured, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Combining Life Gold and Mushroom Immune Gold is my go-to combination along with any conventional therapy that has been prescribed — often these dogs have been prescribed a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. Feed a low carb diet. If preparing a homemade diet: the optimal diet would include a fatty fish, some broccoli, kale, and other cruciferous vegetables. I like to recommend iViBlend (made by Integrated Veterinary Innovations), an additional, balanced food supplement. Curcumin and a small amount of garlic are often added to food. Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA) are key. Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids and IP6 also are recommended. Supplementing Vitamin E, Pet Melatonin and Alpha Lipoic Acid helps increase glutathione which is an essential amino acid for dogs in this condition. If you live near a Veterinary Doctor of Chinese Medicine, Chinese herbs appropriate to the patient are helpful for quality of life.
How To Administer Life Gold
Administer product orally twice daily. Give one drop for every 2 lbs (1 kg) of body weight.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
TIP! From Dr. Jan: You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e., give one drop per pound of body weight) as required.
We know animals can be finicky! Life Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
Use With Caution*
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Administer at least one hour away from any drugs, as absorption of drugs may be slowed if taken together.
- Use caution if administering with immune-suppressing drugs.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
*Cautions on bottle may differ slightly. Please be advised that website information is accurate and up-to-date.
Life Gold is Formulated With:
- Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): This Asian herb is used extensively for immune support and has been shown to significantly improve quality of life in animal studies.
- Blessed Thistle herb (Cnicus benedictus): A long-used traditional plant, this restorative herb has been used for its detoxifying and cleansing properties, as well as for its antioxidant components and cell regeneration.
- Sheep Sorrel herb (Rumex acetosella): High in Vitamin C and minerals, this herb has been widely used for lymphatic health, for health of the digestive tract, and as a detoxifier.
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa): Burdock has been used for providing help to the liver (bile secretions), to support a healthy appetite, and for the maintenance of healthy cells in the presence of chemicals.
- Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus rubra): High in mucilage, this slightly sweet tasting bark has been used for centuries in North America for soothing the digestive tract and absorbing toxins. It is highly nutritious with lots of antioxidants.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): Ginger has a long, traditional use for nausea, as an appetite stimulant, and for its warming, fortifying effect.
... 312 mg per ml (approx. 20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive ingredients: Deionized water, natural bacon flavor, vegetable glycerin
Meet Dr. Janice Huntingford
Janice Huntingford, DVM, has been in veterinary practice for 28 years and has founded two veterinary clinics since receiving her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine at the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph. She has studied extensively in both conventional and holistic modalities.