Hairball Gold - Help for Cat Hairballs
Hairball Gold - Help for Cat Hairballs
Why Subscribe & Save?
Save 10% on all Subscribe & Save orders.
Lowest price guarantee - better than Amazon.
No fees, no commitments - cancel Subscribe & Save anytime.
Lubricating ingredients that help your cat to more easily pass hairballs
- All-natural lubricating ingredients
- For acute episodes and regular maintenance
- Helps hairballs pass through the digestive tract
- Petroleum-free formula. No mineral oil
Order Hairball Gold today and help your cat manage hairballs naturally
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- 2 oz (59 ml) bottle
?What should you expect with our products?
What is Hairball Gold?
Hairball Gold is a natural oil-based liquid intended to help your feline manage hairballs. Plant-based ingredients high in mucilage content (naturally viscous) are combined with other herbs that assist normal elimination through the bowels and help the stomach feel comfortable. All herbal materials are extracted into a healthy base of medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil, a product shown to be beneficial for general health in humans and animals.
What is Hairball Gold Used For?
Felines routinely have to manage the hair they ingest. Their careful grooming results in the consumption of hair that needs to then pass through their digestive tract and be eliminated in the stool.
Hair is not a substance that can be broken down and digested. If enough hair collects in the GI tract and there is not enough moisture and lubrication to help it pass through, your cat may attempt to vomit or heave up the offending mass. If the mass only partially travels through the digestive tract, it can cause an obstruction. This is very uncomfortable for the cat and can have serious implications if the mass does not eventually pass through. The cat may also heave or retch for long periods of time in attempts to dislodge the hairball.
Several things can help your feline manage the hair he/she ingests. Moisture in the diet is one. Cats that only receive dry food have less moisture in the GI tract than cats that eat wet food or a raw food diet. Be sure you feline has continual access to fresh water.
Regular brushing and providing adequate moisture and fiber in the diet are good ways to help your cat manage hair in the GI tract. Sometimes that is not enough. Hairball Gold will provide a safe and natural way to lubricate the pathway, aiding comfortable hairball excretion.
This formula was devised by our holistic veterinarian, without mineral oil or petroleum products, providing an alternative to the standard commercial products. It not only contains herbal sources of natural lubrication for the GI tract, it will help the stomach feel comfortable and also assist with normal elimination.
Hairball Gold can be administered for general maintenance (particularly for felines with long hair) and/or for active episodes when you see your cat attempting to forcibly cough up a hairball.
A note from our veterinarian:
Most of the time, your cat will be able to dislodge a hairball with the help of Hairball Gold. The normal result will be that the hairball continues its passage through the digestive tract and becomes part of the stool.
If the hairball is already large and difficult to pass, it may remain in the GI tract, obstructing the passage of food and waste. Intestinal obstruction becomes a life-threatening situation so it is wise to know the signs and symptoms and be able to recognize a problem, should it occur. Sometimes the signs of an obstruction are inconclusive and may resemble other health conditions.
Your pet may retch continually without producing a hairball. He/she may vomit because food cannot pass through the intestines. Look for signs of visible discomfort, diarrhea or lack of stool, lethargy, weight loss and/or fever.
Besides hairball obstruction in the GI tract, our feline friends also sometimes swallow other items around the house like yarn or thread. If you suspect your cat has a blockage, seek the help of your veterinarian immediately.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! Hairball Gold comes with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why Choose Hairball Gold for Your Feline Friend?
- Certified Organic and Ethically Wild-Harvested: This formula is entirely prepared from organically grown and ethically wild-harvested herbs.
- Good Manufacturing Practices: All our formulas are manufactured in a facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herbs is preserved to ensure the potency of the extract. All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- Every Batch Tested: Every batch of our Hairball Gold is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch.
- FDA-Registered Facility: Our manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored.
- FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine Guidelines: PetWellbeing.com complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Who Makes Hairball Gold?
Hairball Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001.
Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy, you are happy.
To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can.
Administer Hairball Gold:
- 15 lb and under: 0.25 ml
- Over 15 lbs: 0.5 ml
For active hairball episodes, administer four times daily.
For routine maintenance, administer twice daily, two days per week.
Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
BEST way to give drops! Add to food. Add drops to a small portion of a favorite food or treat and ensure the entire amount is consumed. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your cat will like best.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- Absorption of drugs may be delayed if taken at the same time.
- Use with caution in cardiac or kidney conditions or if taking steroid medication.
- Excessive or long term, daily use may cause or contribute to water retention or hypertension.
- An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Hairball Gold is Formulated With:
- Slippery Elm inner bark (Ulmus fulva): The powdered bark of the Slippery Elm tree is known for its ability to provide comfort and hydration (due to its slimy texture) to epithelial tissue found in the lining of the throat and esophagus. Slippery Elm has a pleasant, mildly sweet taste and provides easily digested nutrients.
- Marshmallow root (Althea officinale): Marshmallow contains an abundance of mucilage and is often used to help the throat, lungs and digestive tract.
- Triphala blend (Terminalia chebula, Phyllanthus officinalis, Terminalia bellirica): This traditional Ayurvedic formula is very effective for helping the GI tract in its normal process of elimination, without causing runny stools.
- Aloe Vera leaf (Aloe barbadensis): Soothing and cooling to the mucous lining of the GI tract, Aloe has a naturally viscous texture and aids with normal repair of the stomach and gut lining.
- Chamomile flower (Matricaria chamomilla): Many know of Chamomile as a soothing nervine (to help calm nerves). It also can be employed to help comfort the stomach and intestinal tract.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra): Licorice is demulcent (contains soothing mucilaginous properties) and aids with digestion and producing normal bowel movements.
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale): Ginger is calming to digestion and helpful for nausea.
... 200 mg per ml
Herbs are certified organic or ethically wild-harvested.
Inactive Ingredients: Medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil.